Student Health Insurance - ABC

Health Insurance for forgeign students in France




You are coming to France to pursue your studies and you need a private health insurance?

Assistance Etudiants has been insuring foreign students for more than 30 years and has developed an insurance policy exclusively for people not covered by the local Social Security system who are attending French schools and universities.

This plan is insured by one of the biggest insurance companies: Allianz




ABC health insurance at a glance

  • Three different options: A, B, and C. All of them offer an excellent price-quality ratio.

  • Comprehensive coverage:

    • Medical expenses
    • Repatriation assistance
    • Personal public liability
    • Legal assistance
  • The covers are also valid in all of the European Union*. If you decide to spend a few days traveling through Europe, you will also be covered.

  • You can subscribe ABC for 1 to 12 months. You are staying in France for more than 12 months? No problem, the policy is renewable.

  • You can subscribe ABC before your trip or during your stay in France.


Who can subscribe?

  • ABC can be subscribed by foreign students and trainees (as well as their husbands/wives and children), under 40 years old,  residing in France for 1 to 12 months.
  • If you are more than 40 years old or you are not a student, please check ACS' Foreign Resident Insurance.


Devis et Souscription en LigneSubscribe your insurance in just a few minutes !



*Except in your country of origin if you come from a country within the European Union.